301. The crying boy tries to fry the dry crystal.
302. In the chimney the donkey and monkey found the key to the money monitor.
303. At the edge of the wedged hedge, I acknowledged the knowledgeable man.
304. The shark's remark on the marble mark in the market is remarkable.
305. In the sparking park, the darling dark dog barked at the embarked larks.
306. The drifter swiftly shifted the gift to the left of the lift.
307. The rival's arrival gives him a forgivable chance.
308. From the fact, the shivering driver derives that the diver may thrive on river.
309. The striver contrives to derive that privacy can’t be deprived.
310. The lively survivor surveyed the conveyer.
311. The living olive keeps the deliverer's liver alive.
312. With a knife the knitter ends his wife's life in the lifeboat.
313. Who made a whole hole in the holy holiday?
314. The man who broke the sole solid lid is solemnly condemned.
315. By the ruler's schedule, the molecule capsules will play an important role in the roller.
316. I deliberately liberated the man who was in despair and desperately struggled for liberation and liberty.
317. At the outset this set of setting settled the offset problem of the kettle.
318. I bet that he forgot the forged alphabetical targets.
319. The draft for aircraft is sent to the airline by airmail.
320. On the impaired dairy the chairman lay in a pair of repaired chairs for haircut.
321. I met a fairly unfair affair upstairs.
322. At the breakfast, the steak leaked from the break.
323. The weak speaker made a speech on the bleak peak.
324. The mouse's tearing the blouse and trousers aroused the housewife's anger.
325. We beat (defeated) the cheat who heated the wheat.
326. He created the great creature with concrete for recreation.
327. In the theater I threatened to treat the treaty with retreat.
328. The man in neat sweaty sweater seated himself in the rear.
329. The lagging man tagged the bags among the luggage with small flags.
330. The ragged man drags a waggon of rag fragments.
331. The lawyer's son-in-law likes hawk's claws and jaws.
332. The drawer put the strawberries and raw paws into a drawer in the saw-mill.
333. I had appetite for inviting the man who bit me despite I had spite against him.
334. On the exciting kite site, the excited reciter cited my verse.
335. The photographer put the graph in the paragraph on geographical geometry.
336. The telegram says that the diagrams show the grammar of the program.
337. With gratitude he congratulated me on the celebration.
338. The rational operator started a new era of opera cooperation in AD 2000.
339. I can't tolerate the acceleration in decorating the refrigerator.
340. The fateful up-to-date data of the gate have a fatal error.