1. “We must keep ____ in the library.” the woman said ____ to me.
A. quiet；quietly B. quietly；quietly C.quietly；quiet D. quiet；quiet
2. This kind of T-shirt looks __________ and sells __________.
A. nice … well B. nice … good C. well…well D. good… nice
3. John was so sleepy that he could hardly keep his eyes _________.
A. open B. to be opened C. to open D. opening
4. There is __________ interesting in Channel 7. Try others.
A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything
5. I can't get anything on TV. There must be ________with it.
A. wrong something B. wrong nothing C. something wrong D. nothing wrong
6. None of the students watched the experiment __________, did they?
A. careful enough B. carefully enough C. enough careful D. enough carefully
7. A: “Has your mother come back home?”
A. Not yet B. Not already C. Not still D. Not ever
8. There was a _________ talk between the two leaders last week.
A. friend B. friendship C. friendly D. really
9．__________ the temperature is, ___________ water turns into steam.
A. The high… the fast B. Higher... faster
C. The more higher… the faster D. The higher.., the faster
10. We can do the job better with __________ money and __________ people.
A. less…less B. fewer... fewer C. less… fewer D. fewer…less
11. Linda has received __________ that she is unable to get a job.
A. such little education B. so little education
C. a such little education D. a so little education
12. He eats __________ food, but he is __________ fat.
A. much too… too much B. much too…too many
C. too much…much too D. too much...many too
13. Many students think foreign languages are __________science subjects.
A. more difficult as B.less difficult than
C. much difficult than D.so difficult as
14. Yangpu Bridge is one of __________ in the world.
A. bigger bridge B. the biggest bridge C. the biggest bridges D. bigger bridges
15.It is _________to travel by plane than by ship.
A. a lot more excited B. much exciting
C. a lot more exciting D. much more excited