To be on the Safe Side
In a cinema during a performance
one of the audience
gets up, makes his way along the row of seats and goes out into the foyer
A few minutes later he returns and asks the man sitting at the head of the row:
"Excuse me, was it your foot I stepped on when I was going out a moment ago?"
"Yes, but it doesn't really matter. It didn't hurt at all."
"Oh, no, it isn't that. I only want to make sure that this is my row."
1. to be on the safe side 为了安全起见
例：Just to be on the safe side, we have to leave ASAP. 为了慎重起见，我们必须尽快地离开这里。
* ASAP 是 as soon as possible 的缩写，这个很常用，大家要记住哦~
2. make one's way 向……进发，朝……走去
例：I made my way towards the harbor. 我朝港口的方向走。
3. at the head of... 在……的最前面；相反，“在……的结尾，末端”就是 at the end of...
4. step on one's foot 踩到某人的脚
如果你不慎踩到了别人的脚，别忘了好好道歉哦：Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your foot. 对不起，我不是故意踩你的。