在世界经济全球化的今天,中国的大部分企业已经有了涉外的业务,会和外国人进行交流,也可能会有出国的机会,所以在机场接人也是常见的事情,那么如何用商务英语在机场迎接客人呢,今天沪江小编就为大家介绍一下。

  如何用商务英语在机场迎接客人

  Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

  请问,您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

  Allow me to introduce myself.

  请允许我介绍一下自己。

  I'm here to meet you.

  我是来这儿接您的。

  Did you have a nice journey?

  旅途愉快吗?

  Is this your first visit to China?

  这是您第一次来中国吧?

  We've talked to each other so many times over the telephone.

  我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了。

  Our car is out in the parking lot.

  我们的车就在外边停车场。

  Let me help you with this suitcase.

  让我来帮您提这只箱子。

  You are welcome.

  不客气。

  Nice to see you again.

  再一次见到您真高兴。

  Our manager Mr. Wang asked me to say hello to you.

  我们王经理让我问候您。

  He meant to come here to meet you in person.

  他本来打算亲自来接您的。

  Some other business held him back, so he asked me to come in his place.

  他被一些其他事情缠住了,所以才叫我代替他来。

  机场迎接的商务英语对话

  A: Hi , you must be Mary?

  A:嗨,你一定是玛丽吧?

  B: Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight?

  B:是的,很高兴遇见你,旅程如何?

  A: Everything was fine and the plane arrived on time.

  A:一路上都很顺利,飞机也是准点到达。

  B: Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

  B:我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆车等着接我们回旅馆了。

  A: That'd be great. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

  A:太好了。谢谢你抽出时间来这里接我。

  B: No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

  B:别担心,我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快!

  A: I really appreciate it.

  A:我真的表示感激。

  B: Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation , the transport and all the other little things you may need.

  B:一切都已经为您准备好了,包括住宿、交通工具和您可能需要的其他物件。

  A: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

  A:会议明天开始吗?

  B: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner to-morrow night.

  B:是的,明晚将有一个接风宴。

  A: That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

  A:真棒!那我就有时间休息一下并且参观一下这座城市。

  B: It's already been arranged. I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

  B:这也已经安排好了,明天上午我会带您游览。

  商务英语机场接机对话

  Mr. Wang: You must be Mr. Lake from Chicago?

  Mr. Lake: And you must be Mr. Wang. Thank you for meeting me.

  Mr. Wang: It's my pleasure. Welcome to Beijing.

  Mr. Lake: It's good to be here.

  Mr. Wang: How was your flight?

  Mr. Lake: Long, but quite comfortable.

  Mr. Wang: Did you have any trouble clearing customs?

  Mr. Lake: Oh no. They were quite quick and efficient.

  王先生:您一定就是芝加哥来的莱克先生吧?

  莱克先生:那你一定是王先生了。谢谢你来接我。

  王先生:这是我的荣幸。欢迎来北京。

  莱克先生:能来这儿真是太好了。

  王先生:飞行途中还好吧?

  莱克先生:旅途虽然漫长,但很舒服。

  王先生:通关时没有什么麻烦吧?

  莱克先生:噢,没有。他们动作很快,而且效率很高。

  商务英语机场迎接客人对话

  A: Excuse me, are you Mark?打扰了,你是马克吗?

  Tips: 一开始接机,建议拿张A4白纸,打印出客户名字,要非常清晰,如果来不及打印,也要用大头笔手写客户的名字。当然,如果做的比较好的话,可以专门做个高大上的牌子。 因为茫茫人海中,很难认出客户。也可以一开始同客户要照片,机场上有可能认出客户。不过有些时候真人和照片看起来还是差别蛮大的。 所以让客户看到我们就简单很多了。飞机有时候会早到,所以接机时最好提前半小时到,不要迟到。

  B: Yes, I am.我就是。

  A: I am Linda, I'm here to pick you up. 我来接您。

  B: How are you, Linda? Linda,您好吗?

  A: I am fine, what about you? 我很好,您呢?

  B: I am fine, too, Thank you.Linda, I'm very sorry to keep you waiting so long. The flight was delayed because of the bad weather.不好意思让你等了这么长时间。飞机因为恶劣天气晚点了。

  A: It doesn’t matter (No problem). Welcome to Shenzhen 没关系。欢迎来深圳。

  B: It’s good to be here. 来这感觉很好。

  A: I like your T-shirt, it’s cool. 我非常喜欢你的T恤,很酷。

  Tips: 破冰过程:夸奖客户(发型,衣服,领带,手表,眼镜,鞋子)。

  B: Thank you, It' s very kind of you to say so. 谢谢。你这样说真好。

  A: Our car is over there. This way, please. 我们的车在那边,这边请。

  B: OK.好的。

  C: Let me help you with your bags. 我帮你拿包。

  Tips: 如果你是女生,可以不用说。如果你旁边有男生,男生可以这样说。

  B: Thank you.谢谢。

  A: How was your flight? 旅途怎样?

  B: Long, but quite comfortable. 长,但是很舒服。

  A: How many hours from your country to China? 从你国家到中国多久?

  B: About 14 hours.大约14个小时。

  A: Such a long journey. How many times have you been to China before? 之前来过中国几次?

  B: This is my second time. I’ve been to Shanghai before. 这是我第二次,我之前去过上海。

  A: Shanghai is also a big city. You went there for travelling?上海也是一个大城市,你去那旅游么?

  B: No, for business. I have other business there. 不,做生意,我有其他生意在那里。

  A: Also LED light business? 也是LED灯的生意么?

  B: No, it’s another business. 不,其他生意。

  Tips: 问一下客户第几次来中国,看看他对中国是否熟悉。顺便也可以侧面问问客户供应商在哪里。

  A: Shall we go to hotel or our company? 回酒店还是去公司?

  B:How long will it take to get to your company? 多久时间到公司?

  A: There is no traffic jam now, so it will take 30 minutes to our company. 因为不塞车,所以30分钟能到公司。

  B:OK, Then let’s go to your company. 好的,去你公司吧。

  A: OK.好的。

  以上就是沪江小编为大家整理的如何用商务英语在机场迎接客人,如果商务英语能力不佳,那么在迎接客人的时候就可能会闹出大的笑话,就会比较尴尬,希望本篇文章介绍的内容能够帮助大家做得更好。