小编导读:这是一年中最酸爽的时节,亲戚们攒了一整年的问题都在这个时候向你开炮。这些听着让你耳朵生茧的问题如今已经“美名远播”,连老外都知道的一清二楚!漫威新片《死侍》(虽然我们是无缘同步上映了==)的春节特别版预告就恶搞了一把我们回家过年的惨痛经历,小贱贱如同被亲戚附身了一般开始连环发问==嘿,你好!这个猴年,你又被盘问了吗?

以下是英语君摘取的buzzfeed选取过年最怕被亲戚盘问的Question TOP10,你中招了么?

1. “Are you dating anyone?”
1.“有对象了不?”

We’re Facebook friends, grandma. You already know the answer to this.
我们只是脸书好友(朋友圈点赞关系)而已啦奶奶。这我已经回答过你啦。

2. “Whatever happened to [insert your ex’s name here]?”
2.“(你前任的名字)最近怎么样了?”

3. “How has the weight loss been going?”
3.“减肥减得怎样了?”

Sorry, can’t hear you over the sound of pie.
不好意思,派挡住了,听不见你在说什么。

4. “Can you figure out how to get our iPhones to do [something that’s either basic, or actually impossible]?”
4.“帮忙看看怎么让这个iPhone(要么是很简单的操作,要么是不可能的)行么?”


Please stop trying to put the USB plug into the wall socket, ma.
妈,别再把USB插口往墙头插座插啦。

5. “If I got you a gym membership, would you use it?”
5.“要是我给你一张健身房会员卡,你会用吗?”

6. “Do you need money?”
6.“你需要钱么?”

I do, and I completely hate myself for it.
要啊!真是好讨厌自己这一点。

7.“Are you and [your SO] ever planning on getting married?”
7.“你和你男/女朋友啥时候结婚?”

This question is twice as fun when your SO is in the room.
要是你的TA也在场,那画面就更美好了。

8.“I hear your Twitter is hilarious. Can I follow you?”
8.“听说你的微博很有趣,可以粉你吗?”

Sure, let me just delete everything on it.
当然可以,让我删掉所有东西先~

9. “How is your job going/how have your grades been?”
9.“最近工作/学习怎样啊?”

BRB(Be right back.)
我先拜了,马上回==

10. “When do you plan on giving us grandchildren?”
10.“打算什么时候给我们生孙子孙女啊?”

If you ask for that one more time, we are turning around this car and going straight home, mom.
妈你要是再问一次,我们马上开车掉头回家。

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。