商务英语的学习难度比较大,在学习的过程中要注意多交流,多对话,在沟通中提升自己的口语能力。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语的交易对话,欢迎大家阅读。

商务英语的交易对话

A=Ms. Guo(郭女士)B=Mr. Blair(布莱尔先生)

A:Good afternoon,Mr. Blair.Any thing new?

A:布莱尔先生,下午好。有什么新消息吗?

B:Yes. I’ve succeeded in persuading our export manager to agree to a reduction of five percent.He made this an exception with an eye to future business.

B:有,我已经说服我方出口部经理同意降价5%。他考虑到以后的生意,所以破例降价。

A:Good. We certainly appreciate your making these concessions for us.

A:太好了,我们非常感激你方为我们做出的这些让步。

B:May I repeat our offer,10 cars,specifications as is shown in the technical data,at 25,000 US dollars each,F.O.B.Chicago?Business is closed at this price.

B:我再重复一下报盘:10辆小轿车,规格详见技术资料,芝加哥港口离岸价每辆25 000美元,对吧?交易就按此价敲定。

A:Yes,that’s right.Shall we go over the other terms and conditions of the transaction to see if we agree on all the terms?

A:没错。我们再检查一下这项交易的其他条款,看看有没有意见不一致的地方,好吗?

B:All right.We have no objection to the terms on the packing and shipment.As a matter of fact,we always pack our cars in new strong wooden cases suitable for long distance ocean transportation.

B:好,我们同意关于包装和运输的条款。其实,我们的机器包装都采用适合于长途海洋运输的崭新牢固的木箱。

A:The cars must be well protected against dampness,moisture,rust,and be able to stand shock and rough handling.

A:机器的包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震,并且经得起粗鲁的搬运。

B:Yes,definitely.

B:对,一定。

A:The shipment will be effected no later than February 2008.

A:装船期不能迟于2008年2月。

B:No problem.

B:没问题。

A:And the terms of payment?

A:关于付款方式呢?

B:Payment by L/C,to be opened by the buyer 20 to 30 days prior to the date of delivery.That’s what we’ve agreed upon,isn’t it?

B:付款采用信用证,在交货前20到30天期间由买方开出。这些我们都已同意了,是不是?

A:Yes.

A:对。

B:OK,Ms.Guo.It seems that we have agreed on all the particulars.I am glad the deal has come off nicely and hope there will be more to come.

B:好,郭女士,要点我们都一致同意了。我很高兴圆满达成这项交易,希望以后能达成更多的交易。

A:So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit,trade between our two countries will develop further.

A:只要我们坚持平等互利的原则,我们两国间的贸易一定会有所发展。

B:When can the contract be ready for signature?

B:合同什么时候能准备好签字?

A:I’ll have it ready in a couple of days.

A:我会在几天内准备好的。

B:The earlier the better.

B:越早越好。

A:How about this Friday morning at 9 o’clock?I’ll have a copy of the contract sent to your hotel for you to look over the day before.

A:这星期五上午九点怎么样?我提前一天会把合同送到你宾馆请你过目。

B:That’s very considerate of you.

B:你考虑得太周到了。

商务英语口语网络交易的对话

对话背景:CEC的佟先生与海外客户詹姆斯通过互联网洽谈生意。

T:Mr. Tong

J:James

T: What particular items are you interested in?

J: We are very interested in your electronic animal toys.

T: How many pieces can you buy?

J: We can buy two containers if the price is reasonable.

T: Now I will send you our product catalogue together with pricelist via e-mail. All our FOB prices are listed .but they are subject to our final confirmation.

J: Would you please tell us your terms of payment?

T: As this is your first order, we need a thirty percent deposit.

J: It’s too high. How about ten percent?

T: We can’t accept a ten percent deposit unless you can open the letter of credit for the balance.

J: We can’t open a letter of credit at the moment. Can you accept document against payment?

T: Sorry, we haven’t experienced this kind of payment. As we must adhere to our customary practice, we hope that you will not think of us unaccommodating.

J:I understand. I need to discuss with my boss.

商务英语外贸交易的句型

我们希望这件令人不快的事不会影响我们今后的生意合作。

I do hope this undesirable incidentwill not stand in the way of our future business.

A:Wearesorryforourfault.

我们对我方的错误深表歉意。

B:Idohopethisundesirableincidentwillnotstand inthewayofourfuturebusiness.

我希望这件令人不快的事不会影响我们今后的生意合作。

A:Thankyouforyourunderstanding.

谢谢您的理解。

我们合作这么长时间了。

We have cooperated for a long time.

A:I am sure we will make it up as soon as possible.

我确信我们会尽早弥补。

B:That's nice.

这很好。

A:We hope this matter will not affectour good relations in our future dealings.

我希望这次事件不会影响我们今后良好的贸易关系。

B:Of course not. We have cooperated for a long time.

当然不会,我们合作这么长时间了。如果对方发生了错误,不要一味地穷追猛打,应该彼此理解,这是一个增进感情的机会,不要错过。要记住任何人都会有犯错的时候。

1.其他表达法

We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

我们希望此事能够得到圆满的解决。

I wish that this business would bring benefitto both of us.

希望这笔生意能够给我们双方都带来好处。

up 弥补;组成;化妆;整理

组成These nine planets, together with the sun, make up what is called our solar system.

这九大行星和太阳一起组成了所谓的我们的太阳系。

弥补Their research shows that a less than perfect woman can make up for her shortcomings withmore education.

他们的研究表明,一个稍不完美的女人可以通过更多的教育来弥补她的缺陷。

化妆As women age, many like to wear make up in order to retaintheir youthful appearance.

为了保有年轻的外貌, 许多女人一上年纪就喜欢化妆。

整理May I make up the room now?

我现在可以整理房间吗?

以上就是为大家整理了商务英语的交易对话,希望能够对大家有所帮助。多交流,多提升,才能够在商务英语学习中得到真正的提升。