1、You're up to something, tell me.
告诉我你在谋划什么。

be up to
密谋;秘密做某事

e.g: The children are very quiet. I wonder what they're up to.
孩子们这么安静,我想知道他们又在打什么鬼主意呢。

2、You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki, and then you disappear?
你突然出现,告诉我不要相信薇姬之后你就消失了?

drop in
突然走访;顺便走访

[en]e.g: Why don't you drop in for a drink one evening?
哪天晚上顺便来喝点咋样?

3、Yeah, well, just 'cause you and I are on ok terms doesn't mean that I'm a suddenly a big advocate for your "lifestyle".
好吧,别以为咱俩关系不错就表示我赞同你的生活方式。

on OK/good terms (with somebody)
与某人关系不错

e.g: We were soon on good terms.
我们很快就变成好朋友了。

4、Retail therapy was making my head explode.
购物疗法让我的头都要炸了。

购物疗法(不开心时买些不必要的东西发泄)

e.g: What you need is a bit of retail therapy!
你需要的是来点购物治疗。

5、Well, you're no picnic, either.
你也不好对付。

困难的事;并非轻松的事

e.g: Bringing up six children is no picnic!
带六个孩子并非轻松的事。

6、You bond with him; make her feel left out.
你和他搞好关系,让她有失落感。

bond with
和某人建立起不一般的关系

e.g: Time must be given for the mother to bond with her baby.
母亲与孩子建立好的关系必须要投入时间。。

be/feel left out
感受到冷落

e.g: New fathers often feel left out when baby arrives.
孩子出生时,刚做爸爸的人会觉得受到冷落。

7、You...you just can't pop up every time she and I are together.
你不能总在我和她在一起的时候突然出现。

突然出现;冒出来;弹出来

e.g: Click here, and a list of files will pop up.
点这,一个文件列表会弹出来。