1、Lurking outside your window, pining away.
在你窗外独徘徊,为伊消得人憔悴。

(因为思念)憔悴,消瘦

e.g: And so, like Echo, Narcissus began to pine away, wasted by an impossible love.
因此,同艾科一样,纳西索斯开始消瘦,憔悴,为了一次不可能的爱情。

2、Blocked out most of them.
大多没印象了。

block something out
停止思考某事;忘记某事

[en]e.g: a memory so terrible that she tried to block it out
一段恐怖的让她想忘记的记忆

3、Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun.
什么都不让做,反而让一切都更有趣了。

禁区;范围外

e.g: His private life is off limits to the press.
他的私生活是媒体不能涉及的范围。

4、Ready to get down to business, then?
那我们就直奔主题了。

直奔主题;开始讨论

5、Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar.
斯特凡,你到吧台后面给咱们弄点喝的吧。

提供

e.g: Can you fix me up with a bed for the night?
你能给我张床让我过夜吗?

6、No. You stay here and whip up an actual plan.
不,你留在这想一个可行的计划。

激起;使强烈感觉

e.g: They'll do anything to whip up a bit of interest in a book.
他们尽最大努力让这本书有趣。

7、Why don't you go and bandage that up.
快去包扎一下。

用绷带包扎

e.g: The nurse bandaged up his sprained ankle.
护士包扎了他扭伤的脚踝。

8、She's not going anywhere until she's got you checked into vampire rehab and on the mend.
在看到你开始戒除血瘾之前她是不会离开这里的。

好转;恢复

e.g: He's had flu, but he's on the mend.
他得了流感,但正在好转。

9、Last call. Drink them up.
准备打烊,快点喝吧。

(酒吧快打烊时)最后的招待

10、You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for?
我答应过斯特凡不会杀你,但我到底答应了多少附加的条件呢。

报名参加;签名同意

e.g: I'm thinking of signing up for a yoga course.
我正考虑报名参加瑜伽课程。

11、I spent 30 years trying to pull myself together.
我花了三十年让自己重新振作。

振奋起来;控制自己

e.g: With an effort Mary pulled herself together.
经过努力玛丽终于振作起来。