Welcome to our behind the scenes DVD.
欢迎观看我们的幕后DVD。

We are the cast of The Big Bang Theory. And we're just here eating Chinese food, and you're here just in time.
我们是《生活大爆炸》的演员。我们正在这里吃着中国菜,你们来得非常及时。

So we are gonna open some fortune cookies.
我们将要打开一些幸运饼。

Are you ready for this?
准备好了吗?

I'm ready. I'm ready.
准备好了。准备好。

So who wants to go first?
那第一个谁来?

Kunal, let Kunal go first. You wanna go first?
Kunal,让Kunal先来。你要先来?

We've made him sit on the floor. He can open the cookie for us.
我们都已经让他席地而坐了。就让他帮我们打开幸运饼吧。

He can't read so this will take long.
他没办法念出来,这岂不是得很久。

And then please read to us.
然后念出来吧。

Simon, would you please help him sound the words out?
Simon,你能帮他把那些字给念出来吧?

Yeah, open it Kunal, like cavemen.
是啊,打开它,Kunal 野蛮点..

Simon, what was it like being in a bathtub with Katee Sackhoff?
Simon,与Katee Sackhoff共浴的感觉如何?

I...it was it was Haha it was...
那就像...那就像...

He probably don't remember that day at all.
他可能根本就不记得有那么一天了。

No. It was. It was an amazing way to meet someone interesting way to break the ice to calm down. Cause we didn't rehearse with her.
我记得的。这样去第一次和某人见面可算是好极了。打破僵局,冷静下来,这样很有意思,因为我们没有和她彩排过。

So I came down to the stage to find her essentially naked with a bath towel around.
我来到舞台,发现她基本上没穿衣服 只裹着条浴巾。

And like a very intense sort of guard of wardrobe and people sort of standing around her making sure no one was looking.
那些工作人员站在她跟前把她围了个水泄不通, 工作人员都在她旁边 确保没有人在偷窥她。

And then we were looking at each other for the first time in this wet cold bubbly tub.
然后我们才在这个充满泡泡的浴缸里,第一次看着对方。

Come on Katee don't make it sounds so cheap.
拜托,Katee,不要说的那么掉价.

I'm sorry Fiddling with youself in bathtub is a real class act.
不好意思 在浴缸里自慰的确是个经典之举。

It seemed like to be kind of interesting and cool, but then it was it was awkward to do that.
这看起来有些有趣和酷,然后演那个...就有些尴尬了。

So we finished and she was like oh my God I was trying so hard not to laugh. I was squeezing my toe the whole time and I said that wasn't your toe.
所以当我们演完了之后,她说,哦~天哪~我尽量克制自己不笑出来,那时我一直在挤我的脚趾。然后我说,你挤的不是你的脚趾。

Yeah, so that was fun to. That was my favorite story participate in.
是啊,演那一幕。那是我最喜欢的故事,是很有意思的。

All right, I'll go next.
好吧,下一个我来。

OK.Here we go.
OK,来吧.

In the season premier when the guys returned from the Arctic who had the most difficulty growing a beard?
在这一季第一集 当男士们从北极归来的时候,谁的胡子最难长出来?

And this in an very interesting question, because of all the drama that went behind your beards.
这个问题很有意思,因为你们的胡子而闹出的种种搞笑情境 那真是...

Would you like to share what happened with that?
能跟我们分享下发生了什么吗?

You all grew beards. Yeah. Actually you didn't.
你们都长胡子了,但你却没长。

Well yeah you did not You took a stamp.
你就是没长,你用的是假胡子。

You couldn't.
你长不了。

I'm a man child in some ways and um...
从某种意义上来说我就是个大小孩

But you all had full beards.
但你们都长络腮胡子了。

But they all have full beards
.
他们都长了络腮胡子。

and then...but then...
然后...但然后...

but then...
然后...

We were forced to shave it so they could put fake beards on everybody.
我们不得不把它剃了,以便他们能戴上假胡子。

There's nothing to be embarrassed about.
没什么不好意思的。

It's not about that and we agreed to never speak of it again.
不是的,我们都一致同意绝口不提的。

I always found that so funny Your real beards were real enough.
想起来就觉得很有意思,你的真胡子太像回事了。

I even said can you put the fake beard over my real beard?我甚至说,你们能把假胡子戴在我的真胡子上吗?

Because I don't.
因为我不想。

It would kill you to put it off.
如果你试图阻止,你就别想活了。

I wanted to just have two beards I've always wanted to have two beards.
我想要两幅胡子,我一直都想要两幅小胡子。

@MJE美剧口语>>