1. A. they are not rescued once a new edition comes out
2. B. They haven’t fixed all the shortcomings of print books.
3. A. they find it troublesome to take notes with an iPad.
4. D. they are no more than print versions put on a screen
5. C. a platform for building multimedia content
6. A. share his learning experience with the best and brightest thinkers
7. C. professors can join in students’ online discussions
8. manpower to put together each one
10. remains to be seen
1. 答案：A. they are not rescued once a new edition comes out
解析：【细节题】。由关键词the biggest problem 定位至文章第二段首句。由“But the worst part is that print editions of textbooks are constantly undergoing revisions.”可知，纸质版课本最大的问题是经常修订，因此，正确答案为A。
2. 答案：B. They haven’t fixed all the shortcomings of print books.
解析：【细节题】。由第三段“Which is why digital textbooks, if they live up to their promise, could help ease many of these shortcomings. But till now, they’ve been something like a mirage (幻影) in the distance,”可知，电子课本没能解决纸质书的所有问题。因此，正确答案为B。
3. 答案：A. they find it troublesome to take notes with an iPad.
解析：【细节题】。由Kalpit Shah定位到第五段。由“They weren’t using it as a source of communication because they couldn’t read or write in it.”可知，他们不使用电子书，是因为他们不能用电子书进行读写，因此，正确答案为A。
4. 答案：D. they are no more than print versions put on a screen
解析：【细节题】。由Inkling CEO Matt Maclnnis 定位到第九段。由 “What I mean by that is the current perspective of the digital textbook is it’s an exact copy of the print book. There’s Course Smart, etc., these guys who take an image of the page and put it on a screen.”可知，Course Smart现在的电子课本只是对纸质课本的复制，因此，正确答案为D。
5. 答案：C. a platform for building multimedia content
解析：【细节题】。由第十段首句“He calls Inkling a platform for publishers to build rich multimedia content from the ground up, with a heavy emphasis on real-world functionality.”可知，Matt Maclnnis 认为，Inkling是为出版商搭建丰富的多媒体资源的一个平台，因此，正确答案为C。
6. 答案：A. share his learning experience with the best and brightest thinkers
解析：【细节题】。由第14段首句 “But the most exciting part about Inkling，to me，is its notation (批注)system.”和第16段最后一句“The best comments are then sorted democratically by a voting system, meaning that your social learning experience is shared with the best and brightest thinkers.”，可知，最令作者兴奋的是，它的批注系统可以让用户与最优秀的人分享学习经验，因此，正确答案为A。
7. 答案：C. professors can join in students’ online discussions
解析：【细节题】。由第17段首句，“As a bonus, professors can even chime in (插话) on discussions.”可知，作为一项福利，教授们可以参与学生们的晚上讨论，因此，正确答案为C。
8．答案：manpower to put together each one
解析：【细节题】。由第21段“Each interactive textbook is a media-heavy experience built from the ground up, and you can tell that it takes a respectable amount of manpower to put together each one.”可知，因此，答案为manpower to put together each one。
解析：【细节题】。由第22段“For now the app is also iPad-exclusive, and though a few of these educational institutions are giving the hardware away for free, for other students who don’t have such a luxury it，s an added layer of cost and an expensive one at that”可知，因此，答案为cost。
10. 答案：remains to be seen
解析：【细节题】。由23段“Whether digitally interactive ones like Inkling actually take off or not remains to be seen, and we probably won’t have a definite answer for the next few years.”可知，因此，答案为remains to be seen。