1.A) See the Pope
2.D) He ended up in the wrong place.
3. C) Glasgow has pledged to take the lead in reducing carbon emissions in the UK.
4. A) Glasgow needs to invest in new technologies to reach its goal.
5. B) It permits employees to bring cats into their offices.
6.B) Rescue homeless cats.
7. C) It has let some other companies to follow suit.
8. A) Find out where is Jimmy.
9. B)He was working on a project with Jimmy.
10.C)He was involved a traffic accident.
11.D)He wanted to conceal something from his parents.
12.B) Shopping online.
13.D) Getting one's car parked.
14. C) The quality of food products.
15.A) It saves money.
16.D)They have strong negative emotions towards math.
17.B) It affects low performing children only.
18.A) Most of them have average to strong math ability.
19. C) Addiction to computer games is a disease.
20.A)They prioritize their favored activity over what they should do.
21.D)There is not enough evidence to classify it as a disease
22.C) They are a shade of red bordering on brown.
23.D) They must follow some common standards.
24.B) They look more official
25.D) For security.