- A. A deadly fish has been spotted in the Mediterranean waters.
- C. It could pose a threat to other marine species.
- B. About half of its city center will be closed to ears.
- A. The rising air pollution in Paris.
- B. His house was burnt down in a fire.
- D. Sell the pearl he had kept for years.
- C. His monstrous pearl was extremely valuable.
- A. It boasts a fairly long history.
- C. It is a family business.
- D. Loss of competitive edge.
- A. Conducting a financial analysis for it.
- D. She is really impressed by the man’s house.
- B. From home design magazines.
- C. The cost was affordable.
- B. She wants him to share his renovation experience with her.
- D. Removing objects from patients' noses and ears.
17. C. Five- to nine-year-olds are the most likely to put things in their ears.
18. D. They are curious about these body parts.
19. B. It gave her a used bicycle.
20. A. Expanding bike-riding lessons.
21. B. It is a charity organization.
22. D How animals deal with lack of gravity
23. A. They were not used to the low-gravity environment.
24. C. They already felt at home in the new environment.
25. B. They behaved as if they were on Earth.