46. C) Cover the walls of an old house with graffiti.
47. D) They are mostly passers-by.
48. B) They expressed their thoughts in graffiti on the theme of each session.
49. A) It is a historical site that attracts tourists and artists.
50. D) It has created some meaningful artistic works.
51. A) Patients may not be able to carry them through for effective cure.
52. C) Their easy and inexpensive access by patients.
53. A) Online CBT programs are no more effective than regular care from physicians.
54. B) Their effectiveness should not be overestimated.
55. D) Human interaction.