26. I warning
27. B convenience
28. F particularly
29. L surveyed
30. C effectively
31. E intimate
32. J unfriendly
33. K specific
34. G primary
35. A avoid
36-40 GMFCE DAHKB
36. Careme was among the first chefs who stressed both the appearance and flavor of dishes.
37. Careme wanted to show to later generations that French chefs of his time were most world.
38. Careme benefited greatly from serving a French diplomat and his connections.
39. Careme learned his trade frorm a farmous dessert chef in Paris.
40. Careme's creative works were exhibited in the shop windows by his master.
41. Careme's knowledge of art and architecture helped him create extraordinary desserts outofordinary ingredient.
42. Many people in Paris were eager ta have a look at the latest sweet food made by Care.
43. Careme became extremely wealthy by cooking for rich and socially ambitious families.
44. Careme's writing dealt with fundamental cooking principles in a systematic way.
45. Careme's contribution to French cooking was revolutionary.
46. For what reason may your friends feel reluctant to visit your home?
A - The security camera installde may intrude into their privacy
47. What does Lizzie Post say is new teritory?
D - Etiquette around home security cameras.
48. What is Lizzie Post mainly discussing with regard to the use of home security cameras?
C - Likes and dislikes of individuals.
49. What is a host's responsibility regarding security cameras, according to Lizzie Post?
A - Making their guests feel at ease.
50. In what way can the home security camera benefit visitors to your home?
B - It can prove their innocence.
51. Why is PepsiCo making a policy change?
C - to satisfy the growing needs for healthy foods.
52. What does PepsiCo think it will have to do in the future?
D - Keep on improving its products.
53. Why does PepsiCo plan to alter its products. according to Indra Nooyi?
A - To ensure the company's future development
54. What does Indra Nooyi say about the obesity epidemic?
C - it is atributable to people's changed lifestyles.
55. What has PepsiCo been doing to achieve its objective?
B - Increasing its research funding.
Today, more and more Chinese can’t live without phones. Many of them, the old included, keep in touch and expand their circle of friends by mobile apps. They also use phones for shopping and searching information due to their portability. Besides, the communication be mobile apps is cheaper than that by traditional phones. However, the new trend also leads to the overdependence on phones, as a result of which some youngsters have become so addicted that they ignore the face-to-face communication with their family members and friends.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of starting a career after graduation. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
Nowadays, university students are faced with a variety of development choices when they graduate. If they opt to start a career, there are definitely many challenges they have to deal with in the future. As far as I am concerned, the first challenge is the lack of experience. As a majority of graduates are green hands in the workplace, who have not gained adequate working experience, they will be inferior to those who have already entered the job market for years. Moreover, when starring a new career, graduates have to adjust themselves quickly to fit in to the workplace, as the society is different from the campus.They need to care about the interpersonal relationships, and handle more realistic and complicated problems. To sum up, university students have to rise to a range of career challenges after graduation, so it is advisable for them to make a good preparation at university in advance and create promising future for themselves.