选词填空 A few months ago开头
26-30 I D H C O 31-35 B J G L E
26. I) remedies
27. D) inconvenience
28. H) recommended
29. C) hesitant
30. O) worse
31. B) experiences
32. J) scared
33. G) pressured
34. L) sink
35. E) lessen
题目：Is it really OK to eat food that’s fallen on the floor?
When you drop开头
36-40 答案F H L E A 41-45 N M D K H
Passage One——The latest in cat research
46-50 C C A A B
46. C) They have a natural ability to locate animals they hunt.
47. C) Their special ability to perceive.
48. A) They depend on their instincts.
49. A) They focus on what appears odd.
50. B) They interact with the physical world much like humans.
Passage Two——Imagine you enter a car
51-55 A A D A C
51. A) People would be driving in a more civilized way.
52. A) They could enjoy greater mobility.
53. D) Numerous professional drivers would have to find new ways of earning a living.
54. A) Political dissatisfaction.
55. C) Enable everyone to benefit from new technologies.
In the past few years, the mobile payment market has been booming in China. With the emergence of mobile Internet, shopping on the phone has gradually become a trend. Young people aged 18 to 30 make up the largest group of the mobile payment market. Since it is now so easy to pay by mobile phone, many consumers would rather pay by mobile phone than by cash or credit card when shopping.
To encourage more consumption, many stores offer discounts to customers who use mobile payments. Experts predict that China's mobile payment market still has great developing potential in the future.
The challenges of starting a career after graduation
With the fierce competition in the job market, graduates may be confronted with great difficulties in their jobs as a novice.
In the first place, most graduate don’t master the professional skills, and thus they may encounter the challenge of being not competent for the job. Their focus of attention at university was on passing various exams. So being unable to apply what they have learned in textbooks to practice is the most important factor influencing their work efficiency.
Secondly, how to get well along with their colleagues is another problem that they need to cope with. According to statistics, good interpersonal relationships can promote the process of information exchange and sharing between people, and improve the chance of success in your work.
As we can see, most students have to face the challenge of social jobs as soon as they graduate from college, so ability in motivated study will become more and more important in their work.