News report 1:
1. C) Set up a mobile phone network on the moon.
2. A) It is stable.
News report 2:
3. B) No injuries were yet reported.
4. B) Pull down the deserted shopping mall.
News report 3:
5. D) Insufficient potato supply.
6. C) It is afraid of the spread of disease.
8. C) Dull.
9. D) She takes notes.
10. A) It keeps her mind active.
11. B) It helps her better remember what she learns.
12. A) To spend her honeymoon.
13. A) In memory of a princess.
14. D) It has walls decorated with jewels.
15. B) They are mostly crowded.
16. C) They provide residents with the resources needed.
17. B) By inspiring their creativity.
18. D) Their number increased modestly
19. C) It is an unusual cross breed.
20. A) They are as loyal as dogs.
21. C) They shower with them.
22. D) Excited but somewhat sad.
23. A) It starts the moment they are born.
24. D) Set a good example for them to follow.
25. B) Their home life.