11. “Are Alice and Tom still living in New York?” “No, they _____ to Dallas.”
A. are just moved B. have just moved C. had just moved D. will just move
12. I haven't heard from Maria_____.
A. since a long time B. for many months ago
C. for many months D. since many months before
13. His grandfather ______ for thirty years.
A. died B. was dead C. has been dead D. has died
14． Its (high) time you _____ a holiday.
A. had B. have C. will have D. have had
15. By the time Juan gets home, his aunt _____ for Puerto Rico.
A. will leave B. leaves C. will have left D. left
16. All the machines ____ by the end of the following week.
A. were repaired B. will be repaired
C. have been repaired D will have been repaired
17. The conference _____ a full week by the time it ends.
A. must have lasted B. will have lasted C. would last D. has lasted