be going to
- We are expecting a fall in stock prices.
- the formidable prospect of major surgery.
- Professor Watson is leaving the academic world to take a job in industry.
- There seems to be every indication that there will be an earthquake.
- An upsurge in economic construction is bound to be followed by an upsurge of construction in the cultural sphere
- How long will it last?
- rumor has it that the Prime Minister is going to resign
- Your world is about to destruct.
- Rumor has it that the Prime Minister is going to resign.
- I calculate we're going to have thunder.
- They shall strike at your head, and you shall strike at their heel.
- Those objectives shall be in the form of quantification and shall be measurable.
- You shall be a vagrant and a wanderer on earth.
- Go to the back room. Go!
- Have a go, please!
- go on [have] a splurge