来源：考试大 2015-01-17 20:00
Part I ：单词与短语
pub n.酒吧；leave v.离开；chair n.椅子；landlord n.房东；bill n.帐单；in a few minutes几分钟后；return v.回来；give sth. back to sb.将某物还给某人
示例1：After I had had lunch at a village pub， I looked for my bag.
示例2：I had left it on a chair beside the door.
示例3：As I was looking for it， the landlord came in.
示例4：In a few minutes， he returned with my bag and gave it back to me.
示例5：My dog had taken it into the garden.
(1) I had had lunch at a village pub， I (2 look) for my bag. I (3) left it (4) a chair beside the door，(5)now it wasn‘t there. (6) I was looking for it， the landlord came in. (7) he asked me (8) I had had a good meal，I answered that I had had a very good meal，(9) (10) I couldn’t pay the bill，(11) I didn‘t have my bag. The landlord smiled (12) immediately went out (13) (14) a few minutes，he returned (15) my bag. (16 say) 'Sorry' to me， he gave it back (17) me. He said (18) his dog (19) taken it into the garden (20) (21) it often (22) that.
(1) After；(2) looked；(3) had；(4) on；(5) but；(6) As；(7) When；(8) if；(9) but；(10) that；(11) for//as；(12) and；(13) and；(14) in；(15) with；(16) Saying；(17) to；(18) that；(19) had；(20) and；(21) that；(22) did
1. I had had lunch at a village pub. I looked for my bag.
2. I had left it on a chair beside the door. Now it wasn‘t there.
3. I was looking for it. The landlord came in.
4. He asked me if I had had a good meal. I answered ‘Yes’。
5. I had had a very good meal. I couldn‘t pay the bill. I didn’t have my bag.
6. The landlord smiled. He immediately went out. In a few minutes， he returned with my bag.
7. He said ‘Sorry’ to me. He gave it back to me.
8. He said that his dog had taken it into the garden. He also said that it often did that.