She said she’d have finished her exams by then. 她说那时她会已经考完试了。
I thought Sophia would have told you something. 我想索菲娅会已告诉你一地情况。
I thought you would have finished by now. 我想你现在一定已经干完了。
There are a lot of things I should have liked to ask you. 有好些事我本想问你的。
He knew by the time he arrived she would have gone home. 他知道他到时她会已经回家了。
Well, well! Who would have guessed it! 真是的! 这谁会想到呀!
1. A quick nod of approval would have done nicely.
2. I asked myself what I would have done in such a situation.
3. No man in his senses would have done so.
4. She got much less than she would have done if she had settled out of court.
5. She would have done nearly as well with a block of wood.
6. He would have done his utmost to help her, of that she was certain.
7. But she did not speak impatiently as she once would have done.