每天背10句,你能坚持多久?

1. Kudos, man.
行啊,你小子。

2. You sound sanctimonious.
别假装神圣。

3. She’s meek and mild.
她很温柔。

4. You must have the Midas touch.
你真是太会赚钱了。
►the Midas touch 点石成金,赚大钱的本领
在希腊神话中,Midas是具有点石成金魔力的传奇人物 

5. Everything will fall into place.
一切都会迎刃而解。
►fall into place (开始)形成有条不紊、一目了然的格局,变得有条不紊(或清清楚楚)
e.g. Once I knew he had a thing for her, everything fell into place. 知道他对她有意思,我才终于恍然大悟。
来听听Westlife的歌>>星光之上,两心之间:Written In The Stars<<
Cos when I look at my life (因为当我回顾一生)
How the pieces fall into place (生命的片段逐渐被理解)
It just wouldn't rhyme without you (但是没有了你,我的生命则不再律动)

6. There’s no point in beating your chest.
捶胸顿足有什么用?
►beat one's chest 捶胸顿足

7. I’m going to up the ante.
我准备加大赌注。
►up the ante 提价;增加赌注;提更多的要求

8. Little headway has been made.
还没什么进展。

9. You should take criticism in your stride.
你得对批评刀枪不入。
►take something in one's stride 从容(或轻易)地对付某事,毫不费力地做某事

10. A bunch of Philistines.
一帮俗人!

(句子解析由沪江小编提供,转载请注明出处)