来源：互联网 2012-04-15 14:00
796. I'm a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor.
797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman?
798. As soon as I complete my training, I'm going to be a bank teller.
799. John has built up his own business. He owns a hotel.
800. What do you want to be when you grow up?
801. I like painting, but I wouldn't want it to be my life's work.
802. Have you ever thought about a career in the medical profession?
803. My uncle was a pilot with the airlines. He just retired.
804. My brother's in the army. He was just promoted to the rank of major.
805. I have a good-paying job with excellent hours.
806. My sister worked as a secretary before she got married.
807. George's father is an attorney. He has his own practice.
808. He always takes pride in his work. He's very efficient.
809. Mr. Smith is a politician. He's running for election as governor.
810. After a successful career in business, he was appointed ambassador.