来源：互联网 2012-04-14 14:00
781. Children enter school at the age of five, don't they?
782. In elementary school, the child learns to read and write.
783. In secondary school, children get more advanced knowledge.
784. In universities, students train to become teachers and engineers.
785. He went to grade school in New york and high school in Cicargo.
786. In college I majored in science. What was your major?
787. My sister graduated from high school. Graduation was last night.
788. I'm a graduate of Yale University. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
789. If you expect to enter the university, you should apply now.
790. This is my first year of college. I'm a freshman.
791. My uncle is a high school principal.
792. What kind of grades did you make in college?
793. During your first year of college, did you make straight A's?
794. My brother is a member of the faculty. He teaches economics.
795. John has extracurricular activities. He's on the football team.