721. Would you please hold the door open for me?
你能帮我顶着门吗?

722. You're very kind to take the trouble to help me.
帮助我为你添麻烦了,你的心真好。

723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.
我希望我能回报你的好意。

724. I'm afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
我恐怕让你干这事是为难你了。

725. It wasn't any bother. I was glad to do it.
没关系,我乐意干这事。

726. There's just one last favor I need to ask of you.
这是我需要你提供的最后一个帮助。

727. I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.
我乐意尽我所能帮助你。

728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled.
我的车抛锚了,你能帮我推一把吗?

729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? It's stuck.
你能帮我打开这扇窗户吗?它粘住了。

730. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.
如果我能提供任何帮助,请告诉我。

731. This is the last time I'll ever ask you to do anything for me.
这是我最后一次请你帮我做事。

732. I certainly didn't intend to cause you so much inconvenience.
我真得不想给你添加这么多的麻烦。

733. He'll always be indebted to you for what you've done.
他总是对你所做的一切充满感激。

734. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.
你能借给我10美元吗?我的钱包丢在家里了。

735. I'd appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. I'm sleepy.
请你关灯,谢谢,我要睡觉了。