来源：互联网 2012-04-04 00:00
646. You have your point of view, and I have mine.
647. You approach it in a different way than I do.
648. I won't argue with you, but I think you're being unfair.
649. That's a liberal point of view.
650. He seems to have a lot of strange ideas.
651. I don't see any point in discussing the question any further.
652. What alternatives do I have?
653. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
654. There are always two sides to everything.
655. We have opposite views on this.
656. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to start an argument.
657. I must know your opinion. Do you agree with me?
658. What point are you trying to make?
659. Our views are not so far apart, after all.
660. We should be able to resolve our differences.