来源：互联网 2012-04-03 00:00
631. What are you going to wear today?
632. I'm going to wear my blue suit. Is that all right?
633. I have two suits to send to the cleaners.
634. I have some shirts to send to the laundry.
635. You ought to have that coat cleaned and pressed.
636. I've got to get this shirt washed and ironed.
637. All my suits are dirty. I don't have anything to wear.
638. You'd better wear a light jacket. It's chilly today.
639. This dress doesn't fit me anymore.
640. I guess I've outgrown this pair of trousers.
641. These shoes are worn-out. They've lasted a long time.
642. I can't fasten this collar button.
643. Why don't you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes.
644. My brother came in, changed his clothes, and went out again.
645. I didn't notice you were wearing your new hat.