来源：互联网 2012-03-15 00:00
541. I'd like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.
542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o'clock.
544. I can come any day except Thursday.
545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.
546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.
547. I'm going to call the employment agency for a job.
548. Please fill in this application form.
549. Are you looking for a permanent position?
550. I'm going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.
551. I couldn't keep the appointment because I was sick.
552. I'm a new employee. I was hired yesterday.
553. Please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home.
554. Let's make a date to go shopping next Thursday.
555. Will you please lock the door when you leave?