●结婚

愿意和我结婚吗?
Will you marry me? *用于求爱时,男女都可以用。
Will you marry me? (愿意和我结婚吗?)
Yes, I will marry you. (是的,我愿意。)
Will you be my wife/husband? (你愿意成为我的妻子/丈夫吗?)
I want to share the rest of my life with you. (我愿今生今世和你在一起。)
I want to grow old together. (我愿意和你白头到老。)

我还不想订婚。
I don't want to get engaged yet.
I don't think we should get engaged yet. (我觉得我们还不到该订婚的时候。)

我还不想结婚。
I don't want to get married yet.
I don't want to get married yet. (我还不想结婚。)
When will you be ready? (那你想什么时候呢?)
I'm not ready to settle down yet.
I'm not ready for married life yet.

结婚,我还没想过呢。
I haven't thought about marriage yet. *当对方问到When are you going to get married? (你打算什么时候结婚)时的回答。

我爱你,可是不能和你结婚。
I love you but I can't marry you.

我还下不了决心和她结婚。
I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate“踌躇”、“没心思”、“犹豫”。
I hesitate to marry her. (我还下不了决心和她结婚。)
Why? (为什么呢?)
I'm not sure if I want to marry her.
I'm hesitant to marry her.

他刚刚结婚。
He's a newlywed. *newlywed“新婚的人”。
He looks very happy lately. (最近他看上去好幸福呀。)
He's a newlywed. (因为他刚刚结婚。)
He is newly married.
He just got married.

婚后生活怎么样?
How's (your) married life?
How's (your) married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)
Not bad. (不错哟。)

我们俩都感到很幸福。
We're happy together now.

我很爱我的妻子。
I love my wife.

我们夫妻俩性格相似。
We're two of a kind. *two of a kind“性格相似的人”。
We're very similar.
Like husband, like wife.

我们俩很般配。
We're a well-matched couple.

我是个顾家的人。
I'm a family-centered person.
I'm a family man.

她想要个孩子。
She wants to start a family.

我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
Guess what? I'm pregnant. (你猜怎么着,我怀孕了。)
Really? (真的吗?)
I'm going to have a baby.
I'm expecting.

怀的是男孩还是女孩?
What did she have?
What did she have? (怀的是男孩还是女孩?)
It's a girl. (是女孩。)

问题总会解决的。
We can work it out.

我首先想到的是我妻子。
I think of my wife first.
My wife is very important to me.
I'm very close to my wife.

我们夫妻从不吵架。
We (as a husband and a wife) don't have any fights.

拖家带口的人。
Family man.