>>点击下载音频

在裁缝店

I would like to have a custom-made skirt.

我想定做一条裙子。

How long does it take to make an evening dress?

做一件晚礼服要多久?

What options do I have for fabric?

有哪些料子可以选择?

Will you take my measurements?

你能给我量一下尺寸吗?

What’s the charge for the tailoring?

手工费是多少?

What about your workmanship?

你们的做工如何?

Do you do alterations on clothing?

您这改衣服吗?

I want it a bit close around the waist.

我想要腰围小一点。

The trousers are too narrow in the seat.

裤子的臀部太瘦了。

I’d like to have this pressed, please.
请你把这个熨一下。

>>点击下载音频

定做裙子

Tina: I would like to have a custom-made skirt.

我想定做一条裙子。

Tailor: May I take your size?

我可以量你的尺寸吗?

Tina: OK.I want it a bit close around the waist.

好的,我想要腰围小些。

Tailor: No problem.

没有问题。

Tina: How long will it take?

大约要多久做好?

Tailor: About a week.

大约一周。

Tina: What’s the charge for the tailoring?

手工费多少?

Tailor: 20 yuan for a skirt.

一条裙子20 元。