怎样形容你和某人之间有火花?看看《破产姐妹》这一集中的韩是怎么说的吧,学会了可以和让你心动的那个人说哦。

对话原文:

Max, that was amazing.

麦克斯 刚才真是太棒了

I knew you could do that on your own.

我就知道你能独当一面

No you didn't, you were spying on me.

屁咧 你一直在监视我

Her turtle sense went off.

是她的乌龟感应触发了

Is it strange that I'm a little sad that you don't need me?

你都不需要我了 我有点小难过会不会很奇怪

I didn't say I don't need you,

我没说我不需要你

but you are a little sad.

但你的确有点小悲哀[难过]

Earl, it was a pleasure waiting tables at your side.

厄尔 很高兴能跟你一起当服务员

You and I have a chemistry you can't make in a lab.

我们之间擦出的火花无法用科学诠释

You have a real strange way of talking to dudes.

你跟男人说话的方式真的很奇怪 

 

其中,“我们之间有火花”,韩说的是“have a chemistry”,也就是化学物质,意思就是我们之间有化学反应,延伸为“有火花”。

 

其他重点:

靠自己  on your own

监视某人 spy on sb.

警报)响起 go off

很荣幸 it is a pleasure doing/to do /ˈpleʒə(r)/(doing表习惯,to do强调动作 )

和某人有火花,有化学感应 have a chemistry /ˈkemɪstri/

 

想看完整视频,请关注【沪江英语】公众号