451. We think your draw contract needs some modification.
452. Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.
453. No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.
454. We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.
455. If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.
456. This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.
457. This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.
458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.
459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.
460. The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.
contract n. 契约；合同
agreement n. 同意；协议；一致
written adj. 书面的，成文的，文字的