11. I knew I shouldn’t accept anything from such a person, but I found it difficult to turn down his _____.
A. offer B. suggestion C. request D. plan
12.________it is to gather with President Bush at such a special Thanksgiving Day in Iraq!
A. what a fun B. what fun C. how fun D. what joy
13. Oh., John________ you gave us!
A. How a great surprise B. how pleasant surprise
C. what a pleasant surprise D. what pleasant surprise
14 He is________ as a leader but he hasn’t________ in teaching.
A. success; many experiences B. a success; much experience
C. great success; an experience D. a great success; a lot of experiences
15 —Who did you spend last weekend with?
A. Palmer’s B. The Palmers’ C. The Palmers D. The Palmer’s
16．Whose bike is it ? It’s ____________
A. John B. John’s C. Johns’ D. Johns
17．I’ll give you ________to finish the work. OK.
A. two week’s time B. two weeks’ time C. two week time D. two weeks time
13. C。抽象名词有前置或后置修饰语时，前面用不定冠词，使之具体化; 如：A. happy life / a good education in that university / a wide knowledge of nature
14. B。表具有某种特性、状态、特点、情感、情緒的人和事;如：She is a success in cause but a failure in marriage.(成功者、失败者)
15. C。表示Palmer一家人，指一家人时常用the +姓氏的复数。