1. ----How are things getting on? ----All that can be done _______.
A. has been done B. have been done
C. has done D. have done
2. Who do you ________ tell us _______?
A. that can think; how to do it B. can think; what to do
C. can; what to do it D. think can; what to do
3. --- Will you have anybody _________ the flowers? ---- Yes, I’ll have the flowers _________.
A. plant, planted B. to plant, planted
C. plant; to be planted D. to plant, plant
4. My family considers _______ a computer, which is considered ______ a great help in our work and study.
A. to buy; to be B. buying; being
C. to buy; being D. buying; to be
5. When I handed the report to John, he said that George was the person _________.
A. to send B. for sending it
C. to send it to D. for sending it to
6. ---- Must I finish this novel this morning? ---- No, you_____.
A. mustn't B. might not
C. don't have to D. can’t
7. He didn't do well in the exam. He _______ hard at his lessons.
A. must have worked B. ought to have worked
C. would have worked D. has worked
8. Walking alone in the deserted village, John was scared. He thought him __ Tom to go with him.
A. might have asked B. should asked
C. must have asked D. should have asked
9. __________ the assignment made his father lose his temper.
A. The boy’s not having done B. The boy not having done
C. The boy’s having not done D. The boy having not done (非谓语动词 A)
10. Having finished the work, _____. A. it was almost six o'clock
B. a postman came and delivered the evening paper and some letters C. supper had already been prepared D. we had a rest and then had supper
2. 语态 D
9. 非谓语动词 A