（1）表示未来的动作或存在状态，常与表示将来的时间状语连用，如tomorrow, next Sunday, soon, in a month, in the future等。
We shall leave for London next Monday.
We shall come and work in this factory every year.
（1）“be going to+动词原形”表将来
What are you going to do next Sunday? 下星期天你打算干什么？
They are going to meet outside the school gate.他们打算在校门口见面。
② 还可表示说话人根据已有的事实或迹象，认为某事即将发生、肯定会发生或可能出现的情况。 I think I'm going to die. 我想我要死了。(现在生命垂危)
Look at the cloud. It’s going to rain.瞧那乌云，天要下雨了。(乌云密布，使我断定天要下雨)
The ice is going to break.冰就要破了。
③这种结构表示“肯定、预测，注定会”。在这种情况下可以和“think, hope, want, believe, like”等表示静态的动词连用。
He failed in the exam; he knew he was going to when he looked at the test paper.
The question is going to be very complex.
1. These films ______ until tomorrow morning.
A. can't develop B. aren't developing C. won't be developed D. won't develop
2. Hundreds of jobs ______ if the factory closes.
A. lose B. will be lost C. are lost D. will lose
3. —A party is going to ______ tonight. Would you like to go with me?
—I’d like to, but I have to look after my sick mother.
A. organize B. have been organized C. be organizing D. be organized
4. The water will be further polluted unless some measures ______.
A. will be taken B. are taken C. were taken D. had been taken
5. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, the sports meet ______ in the playground of our school.
A. is holding B. will hold C. will be held D. is to be holding
6. The problem ______ in the coming meeting.
A. is discussed B. is discussing C. is being discussed D. will be discussed
7. The mistakes in the exercises will ______ the teacher.
A.cross B.be crossing C.be crossed by D.cross by
8. If city noises ______ from increasing，people ______ shout to be heard even at dinner.
A.are not kept；will have to B.are not kept；have
C.do not keep；will have to D.do not keep；have to
9. The sports meeting ______ .
A.is put off B.is to put off C.is to be put off D.puts off
10. I need one more stamp before my collection ______.
A.has completed B.completes C.has been completed D.is completed
11. The work ______ soon.
A. will be finished B. has been finished C. will finish D. finishes
12. I ______ if I finish the work withellon one day.
A. shall be praised B. would praise C. will praise D. praise
I. 单选： 1-5 C B D B C 6- 10 D C A C D 11-12 A A