1.People in the north often go skating in winter.(next winter)
2.There are two cinemas in that town.(next year)
3.He comes back late.(in two days)
4.She is a conductor of a train.(soon)
5.China is a modern and strong country.(in twenty years)
6.Do you study hard?(from now on)
1.. We ________ the work this way next time.
A. do B. will doC. going to doD. will doing
2. Tomorrow he ____ a kite in the open air first, and then ____ boating in the park.
A. will fly; will goB. will fly; goesC. is going to fly; will goesD. flies; will go
3. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watchingB. watches C. is watchingD. is going to watch
4.. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will beC. shall going to be D. will going to be
5. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will havingD. is going to have
6. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; beC. Do; beD. Are; be
7. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. willB. is C. will beD. be
8. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrowB. Is; going to borrowC. Will; borrowsD. Are; going to borrows
9. – Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon? –________ （好的）.
A. Yes, pleaseB. Yes, you will. C. No, please. D. No, you won’t.
10. It ________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to beB. is going toC. will beD. will is
11. ________ open the window?
A. Will you pleaseB. Please will you C. You pleaseD. Do you
12. – Let’s go out to play football, shall we?– OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come C. comeD. am coming
13. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take C. spendsD. will spend
14. The train ________ at 11.A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving
选择题：1. B 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. B 6. B 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. A 11. A 12. D 13. B 14. D
1. People in the north will go skating next winter.
2. There will be two cinemas in that town next year.
3. He will come back late in two days
4. She will be a conductor of a train soon.
5. China will be a modern and strong country in twenty years.
6. Will you study hard from now on?