点击播放按钮收听音频:



Fair daffodils, we weep to see

You haste away so soon;

美的黄水仙,凋谢的太快,

我们感觉着悲哀;

As yet the early-rising sun

连早晨出来的太阳

Has not attained his noon.

都还没有上升到天盖。

 

Stay, stay,

停下来,停下来,

Until the hasting day

等匆忙的脚

 

Has run

跑进

But to the even-song;

黄昏的木暮霭;

 

And, having pray's together, we

Will go with you along.

在那时共同祈祷着,

在回家的路上徘徊。

 

We have short time to stay, as you;

我们也只有短暂的停留,

 

We have as short a spring;

青春的易逝堪忧;

 

As quick a growth to meet decay,

我们方生也就方死,

 

As you, or anything.

和你们一样,

一切都要罢休。

 

We die,

As your hours do, and dry

Away

你们谢了,

我们也要去了,

 

Like to the summer's rain,

如同夏雨之骤,

 

Or as the pearls of morning's dew,

或如早上的露珠,

Never to be found again.

永无痕迹可求。