Where there is smoke, there is fire.
事出有因。 

While the priest climbs a post, the devil climbs ten.
道高一尺,魔高一丈。 

Who chatters to you, will chatter of you.
搬弄口舌者必是小人。 

Whom the gods love die young.
好人不长命。 

Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.
智者嘴在心里,愚者心在嘴里。 

Work makes the workman.
勤工出巧匠。 

You cannot burn the candle at both ends.
蜡烛不能两头点,精力不可过分耗。 

You cannot eat your cake and have it.
鱼与熊掌,不可得兼。 (衣人注:此翻译不尽准确,仅供参考。)

You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.
强扭的瓜不甜。 

You may know by a handful the whole sack.
由一斑可知全貌。 

You never know what you can till you try.
是驴子是马,拉出来遛遛。