Dialogue 1   

I:  Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs. Smith with ABC Corp.

你好,孙先生吗?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

A:  Yes, this is xxx.

是的,我是xxx。

I:  I like to tell you that you can come to work for us.

我想告诉你你可以来我们公司工作了。

A:  Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

哦,很抱歉,我刚刚接受了另一个我认为更符合我要求的工作。

I:  I see.

我知道了。

A:  I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝它。

I:  You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.

不用客气,如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。

A: I will. Thank you.

我会的,谢谢你。

Dialogue 2   

I:  Mr. x, this is Mrs. xx at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.

x先生,我是ABC公司的xx女士。我打电话是想告诉你销售经理一职你已被录用了。我不知道你还有没有兴趣。   

A:  Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me.

坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个工作不适合我。

I:  Really, what changed your mind?

是吗,是什么让你改变了主意?

 A:  I think there is too much responsibility for me. I wonder if I can handle it.

我认为这份工作要承担的责任太多了,我不知道能否应付得了。

I:  I am sure you can.

我相信你能应付的。  

A:  But I have my doubts, and I don want to accept a position that I don think I will be happy in.

但我怀疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快乐的工作。

I:  You are right.

你说得对。  

A:  But thank you for the offer. Good luck.

但还是非常感谢你的录用。祝你好运。