Part 5 一看就懂翻开就用!办公室英文会话篇
在外企工作,很可能会遇到只讲英文的同事。不在外企工作,一样也可能遇到只讲英文的客户。必须与这些人沟通时该怎么应对?这个单元列出12种职场上常见地沟通的情景,把这些情景会用的会话学起来,在职场上畅行无阻地沟通!

5-1提升竞争力!打电话时这样说
打电话给外国客户好紧张?好害怕自己会听不懂?没事,深呼吸,用这几句当开场白!别忘了,人名的地方要替换成自己要找的人才对。
1 May I speak to Mr. Jones, please?
我可以跟琼斯先生讲话吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: May I speak to Mr. Jones, please?
我可以和琼斯先生讲话吗?
B: Sure, I’ll get him for you.
好啊,我帮你叫他过来。

2 May I have Ms. Parker, please?
我可以跟帕克小姐讲话吗?

3 May I have Mr. Lee at extension 881?
我可以找分机881的李先生吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: May I have Mr. Lee at extension 881?
我可以找分机881的李先生吗?
B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
抱歉,你恐怕打错了。

4 I’d like to speak to Mr. Green, please.
我想和格林先生说话。

5 Is Ms. Carter available, please?
卡特小姐在吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: Is Ms. Carter available, please?
卡特小姐在吗?
B: She’s not here, but I’ll have her call you as soon as she comes back.
她不在,但她一回来我就会要她打给你。

6 Is Ms. Anderson there?
安德森小姐在吗?

7 Can I leave a message for Mr. Carson?
我可以给卡森先生留个言吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: Can I leave a message for Mr. Carson?
我可以给卡森先生留个言吗?
B: Sure, give me a sec.
可以啊,等我一下喔。

8 May I speak to Mr. Johnson? It’s urgent.
我可以和约翰逊先生讲话吗?这很急。

9 May I have the sales department, please?
可以帮我接销售部吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: May I have the sales department, please?
可以帮我接销售部吗?
B: Sorry, could you speak up a little please?
抱歉,你可以讲大声点吗?

10 I’m looking for a Mr. Hammer.
我在找一个叫哈默的先生。

11 I’m calling to see if Mr. Davidson has already left.

我打来是想问戴维森先生离开了没。

可以这样用在对话中
A: I’m calling to see if Mr. Davidson has already left.
我打来是想问戴维森先生离开了没。
B: May I ask who’s calling, please?
我可以问一下您是谁吗?

12 I’m calling to confirm whether you’ve received my fax.
我打来是要确认您有没有收到我的传真。

13 Can you put me through to Mr. Kim? 
您可以帮我接金先生吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: Can you put me through to Mr. Kim?
您可以帮我接金先生吗?
B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Kim won’t be in today. His wife’s giving birth.
抱歉,金先生今天不会来。他太太生了。

14 Can you transfer me to the accounting department?
您可以帮我转到会计部吗?

15 Can you connect me to Mr. Sanders?
您可以帮我接桑德斯先生吗?

可以这样用在对话中
A: Can you connect me to Mr. Sanders?
您可以帮我接桑德斯先生吗?
B: Could I have your name, please?
可以请您告诉我您的名字吗?