1

1. These sad ninjabread cookies:
这些哀伤的忍者饼干:

"Ninja NO's!"
“绝对算不上忍者!”

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

2

2. This Frozen fail:
失败的《冰雪奇缘》

“Pinterest fail on a Frozen-themed birthday cake for my daughter. I gave up and called a bakery.”
“按照Pinterest网上的一个图片给女儿做的《冰雪奇缘》主题生日蛋糕失败了。我放弃了,给面包店打电话。”

3

3. This chocolate chip disaster:
巧克力碎屑饼干的灾难:

"I tried to make these chocolate chip cookies filled with Funfetti frosting, and clearly Pinterest was a freaking lie…"
“我尝试做这种带有碎巧克力的饼干,里面满是Funfetti糖霜,很显然Pinterest网站上都是骗人的……”

4

4. This shitty mug cake:
做坏了的杯子蛋糕:

"I tried to make a mug cake 'cause they looked so fun'. I'm not sure what went wrong here."
“我试着做个杯子蛋糕,因为看起来很有趣。我不知道哪出错了。”

6

5. This single vodka gummy bear container:
一个一个的伏特加小熊软糖大集合:

"Vodka gummy bears! Oops."
“我的伏特加小熊软糖们呀!”

7

6. This sugary mess:
这一堆乱糟糟的糖:

"It takes talent to make a Pinterest-inspired cupcake turn out like what was made on the right. It was actually still raw, even after accidentally cooking it for 10 extra minutes, although it did explode everywhere."
“要把Pinterest网站上的纸杯蛋糕做成右图那样是需要天赋的,虽然炸得到处都是,但甚至在我意外多烤了10分钟之后它其实还是生的。”

8

7. These burnt, giant, fluffy pancakes:
这些烤糊的松软大薄饼:

"We tried making those giant, fluffy pancakes with a rice cooker that we kept seeing on Pinterest. The edges became *slightly* burnt…"
“我们试着用电饭煲做那种大的、松软的薄饼,我们一直在Pinterest网上看到做这个的,结果边‘有点’糊了……”

9

8. These scary deviled-egg chicks:
这些吓人的魔鬼蛋小鸡:

"My mom tried to make deviled-egg chicks for Easter, as depicted in the first picture, but they turned out very wrong."
“我妈妈试着为复活节准备魔鬼蛋小鸡,就像第一幅图那样的,但结果却大相径庭。”

10

9. These rainbow "heart" cookies:
彩虹“心形”饼干:

"My girlfriend and I tried to make rainbow heart cookies. Instead, we made awkward pride flag cookies… Oops."
“女朋友和我试着做彩虹心形饼干,结果却做成了很丑的彩虹旗饼干……哎。”

16

10. These, um, interesting macarons:
这些是……嗯……有趣的马卡龙:

"My wannabe French macarons."
“我差点就做成功的法式马卡龙。”

17

11. These burnt protein pancakes:
烤糊的蛋白质薄饼:

"That one time I tried to make protein pancakes from Pinterest and something went horribly wrong. Also, that's not chocolate…it's just burnt."
“那次我试着做从Pinterest网上学来的蛋白质薄饼,出现了重大失误,而且你看见的不是巧克力……只是烤糊了。”

18

12. This simple cup of noodles:
这杯简单的面:

"I was in a hurry and forgot to put water in my cup. The apartment smelled like charred Styrofoam for days."
“我匆忙地忘了往杯里放水,整个公寓好多天都有一股塑料烤糊的味道。”

20

13. These lonely, forgotten hot dogs:
孤单的被遗忘的热狗:

"Forgetting about the hot dogs on the barbecue was not my mom's finest moment."
“忘记放在烤架上的热狗可不是我妈妈最高兴的时刻。”

21

14. These…Jell-O worms?
这是……吸管果冻?

"My mom tried making those Jell-O worms you see on Pinterest."
“妈妈试着做的你在Pinterest网上看到的那种吸管果冻。”

22

15. This rock-hard pan-shaped brownie:
像石头一样硬的平底锅形状的巧克力蛋糕:

"He still loves me, despite my nonexistent baking skills. At least I greased that pan real good."
“尽管我从来没有烘焙天赋但他依然爱我,至少我在锅上涂油还是涂得挺好的。”

23

16. And this person who literally just wanted tea:
这个人只是想泡杯茶:

"I tried to make tea and ended up burning the pot."
“我试着泡茶,结果把茶壶烧了。”

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。