最近微博上兴起了一个话题#一句话证明你是单身狗#,各路寂寞的网友纷纷出手,用简洁幽默的文字来概括自己的单身生活。其实不只是国内的网友过着单身生活,国外也有很多人也还是风中一匹狼呢。让我们来看看Quora上的网友都是怎么形容自己的单身生活的吧。

获得8.5k好评的答案

Working 50 hours a week.
每周工作50小时。

Not invited to family relatives get-together/meets.
没被邀请参加亲戚聚会。

Not invited by married friends for anything.
已婚朋友也没理由邀请我。

获得33好评的答案@Jawaad Uddin

Eat out. Anytime. Anywhere. No debates there.
出门旅游,想什么时候去就什么时候去,想去哪儿玩就去哪儿玩,旅行计划随机应变,灵活的很。

Travel. Anytime. Anywhere. Flexibility to make impromptu plans.
出去吃饭,想什么时候去就什么时候去,想去哪儿吃就去哪儿吃,不用为此争吵。

获得293好评的答案@Probuddha Nag

I do whatever I like
我爱做啥做啥。

I eat whatever I like
我爱吃啥吃啥。

I buy whatever I like.
我爱买啥买啥。

I go on vacations wherever and whenever I want.
我去度假,时间地点都随我意。

I live life on my own terms without being answerable to anyone.
我活得随心所欲,无需对任何人负责。

获得569好评的答案@Dewanshi Thakkar

I can wear what ever I want, no one to say - 'don't wear such clothes'.
我想穿什么就穿什么,没人会说——“别穿这样的衣服”。

获得326好评的答案

Not knowing who to write on emergency contact forms.
不知道紧急联络人那一栏要填谁。

获得180好评的答案

Takeout or deliver food too many times.
下馆子或叫外卖的次数太多。

获得42好评的答案@Mehul Azad

That I am the center of my universe.
我就是我的宇宙中心。

获得164好评的答案@Saniya Bhutta

The only alarm clock you get woken up by is your own.
闹钟是根据你自己的需要来把你吵醒。

获得436好评的答案@Lalitha Padi

You can enjoy full time with friends and family  no more restrictions...
你可以完全享受和朋友家人在一起的时间,再也没有人约束你……

获得1.5k好评的答案@Divya Sharma Dixit

Save lots of money:- NO need to buy gifts, cards, dates, or anything. You have all the money that you can spend on yourself and feel like a boss.
省下一大笔钱:没必要买礼物、贺卡、约会或者其他事情。你所有的钱都可以花在自己身上,这感觉自己像是老板。

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。