Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)  
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。) 
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)  
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。) 
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)  
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.  (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)  
A:Perhaps an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
 如果不愿正面回答,也可以说: It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)  
甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypothetically speaking I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)(说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!) 
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)  
A: Money is important but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)  
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:  To be frank and open with you I like this job but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)