flyaways

1. Remembering your childhood full of next-level flyaways.
你童年的回忆中都是任性飞扬的乱发丝。

At some point, hair spray doesn’t even help.
有时候,即使是发胶也帮不上忙。

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

adult

2. Dealing with an insane amount of baby hairs even as an adult.
即使是长大之后,也要处理那些疯长的小碎发。

SIGH.
唉!

hair spray

3. Going through so much hair spray that you wondered if you were single-handedly destroying the ozone.
要喷那么多发胶,你会怀疑你是不是破坏臭氧层的罪魁祸首。

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

salon

4. Having to actually leave a salon with curlers still pinned in because your hair “needs more time” in them.
走出发廊时头上的发卷还要插在头发里,因为你的头发需要更多时间才能定型。

George Washington, is that you?
乔治·华盛顿,是你吗?

special techniques

5. …as well as special techniques.
还有特殊的美发技能。

“Don’t do this too often; it’s not the best for your hair.” :: insert very sad face here ::
不要经常这样做,这样做对你的头发不好。(配上一个悲伤逆流成河的表情。)

bleach

6. And, of course, having to bleach your hair (several times) before it’s even ready for color.
还有,当然,在染色之前你还要漂洗自己的头发(数次!)。

“Just a few more rounds!”
再来几次就好了!

“brassy”

7. Dealing with the dreaded “brassy” color that inevitably shows up if you color your hair.
如果你染了头发,就必然会出现了无生气的“黄铜色”。

comedy

8. Realizing you may have a future in comedy thanks to your coif.
你会意识到,多亏了自己的发型,你或许能跻身喜剧界。

“I can’t dance, but my hair can.”
“我不会跳舞,不过我的头发会跳舞!”

Hating

9. Hating (but honestly secretly kinda loving) all your baby pics.
讨厌(其实心里秘密的有点喜欢)所有你婴儿时期的照片。

Hehehe. It‘s me.
呵呵呵,这就是我。

finally

10. And, finally, being able to do a really great impression of the girl from The Ring when your hair gets too long.
最后,如果你已经长发及腿,你就能够惟妙惟肖的假扮《午夜凶铃》中的贞子了。

Because it’s fun to scare your friends.
因为吓唬你的伙伴们是一件很有趣的事!