1. Designers want to give your girls a boost with pushup bras, but it's like LOL. No.
设计师们想用托高胸罩帮你挤出事业线,而事实是:哈哈哈,做不到。

2. Strapless tops? Nah.
要穿无肩带文胸?不是在开玩笑吧。

3. Your boobs maybe aren't the best place to store your cell phone/wallet/keys/extra snacks.
你的胸部也许不是理想的放手机、钱包、钥匙、零食的地方。

4. You might have to fake extra boob sometimes. It's fine.
你有时可能需要放额外的胸罩填充物,没什么大不了。

5. Like maybe you stuffed your bra once or twice.
或许你有那么一两次把你的胸罩塞满。

6. And sometimes? Well you actually just wonder where your boobs went.
还有呢,有的时候?估计你自己都不清楚你的胸去哪儿了。

7. You're surrounded by girls with bigger boobs, and it can really be overwhelming underwhelming sometimes.
当你和大胸妹们在一起的时候,你会感到渺小,压力倍儿大。

8. You know that “chicken cutlets” aren't just whats for dinner.
你知道有时候“鸡胸肉”不只是用来当作晚餐的。

9. I mean, sure, you can have big boobs.
我的意思是,当然,你可以拥有大胸部。

10. Your anatomy is just … different.
从解剖结构来说你只是……有些不同。

11. Which means that occasionally you end up shopping in the kid's department.
有时候意味着你需要到儿童服装店买衣服。

12. You wonder where exactly you got your (lack of) boobs from.
你想知道你是从哪儿遗传到的胸部(平胸)。

13. And it's like, nobody cares when you go braless because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
你不穿胸罩甚至都没人在意,因为……你懂得。

14. You go through high school wondering when you'll get boobs, and then suddenly you're 23 and you're STILL asking.
你整个高中时期都在想自己的胸部什么时候才能丰满起来,可一转眼你都23了,你还是在问这个问题。

15. But! Then you remember you can walk around without a bra and look sexy AF
但是,你记得你可以不穿胸罩到处走,而且看起来很性感。

16. You were #blessed with the ability to wear super hot high fashion ~lewks~.
你天生拥有穿超级时尚服装的条件。哇哦。

17. And you can sleep on your small boobies without wanting to totally die.
你可以随便趴着睡,而不会有想死的感觉。

18. Plus, you don't have to deal with big boob-related back pain.
另外,你也不用忍受因胸部过大带来的背痛烦恼。

19. Yeah, actually? It's not so bad after all.
事实上嘛,有木有,其实也没有那么糟糕哈。

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。