color blind

I had no idea that 5 percent of women and a whopping 8 percent of men are color blind, according to the National Eye Institute.
英国的国家眼科学会做出的一项研究证明,5%的女性和8%的男性都是色盲。谁会想到这么多的人会受色彩感知障碍所苦呢。

Could you be color blind and just not know it? Scroll though the eye tests below. Try to see if you can spot the hidden animal in each one. Then answer the question, “What animal do you see?”It’s really that simple!
是否想过,你可能也是个色盲,只是自己不知道这一点呢?浏览一下下面的视力测试题,看看你能否找出每张图中隐藏的动物,然后回答这个问题,“你看见了什么动物?”就这么简单!

1.Can you spot the animal in this graphic?
你能发现这张图中隐藏的小动物吗?

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

this one

2.How about this one?
那这张呢?

animal

3.Do you see this animal?
你能看到这只动物吗?

like

4.What animal does this look like to you?
你觉得图中的动物看起来像什么?

what animal

5.Can you what animal this is?
你能说出这是什么动物吗?

Ready

Too easy for you? Ready for the harder questions?
对你来说太简单了?准备好挑战更难的题目了吗?

might

6.This one might be a little bit harder...
这幅图可能稍微更难一点

spot on

7.Your color-viewing skills must be spot on if you can tell what this is...
如果你能辨认出这幅图里的动物,你的色彩辨识力一定非常了得。

here?

8.What creature do you see here?
在这张图上你能看到什么动物?

hardest

9.Could this one be the hardest of them all?
这张图会不会是最难的一幅呢?

How did you do? Did you have any trouble seeing the animals? How many were you able to get correct?
接受测试的结果如何?你能毫不费力的看清这些动物吗?你能看清多少张图片?

Please SHARE this color blindness quiz to see if your friends and family can do as well as you!
请把这套色盲测试题分享给你的朋友和亲人,看看他们能否和你做的一样好。