The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。

We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales. 按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。

The additional premium is for the buyer's account. 增加的费用由买方负担。

We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance. 我们采用国际保险中惯用的"仓对仓"的责任条款。

考试迫在眉睫,赶快进入BEC备考专题查缺补漏>>

We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool. 我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。

We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value. 我们不能为你方订货办理按发票金额130%的保险。

This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰. 这种附加险的保险费是千分之二。

This risk is coverable at a premium of ...%. 这个险别是按...%的保险费率投保。

Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:... 请对下述货物保险:

Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers. 将由我方按照到岸价的发票金额110%办理该货的保险,如果需要,额外增加保险的费用将由买方承担。

经科版《新编剑桥商务英语第二版学生用书》

 

作为BEC的经典教材早已得到广大考友的认可,该套教材已出至第二版,是英国Summertown出版社根据今年英国剑桥大学考试委员会对BEC考试大纲的最新修订为编目,以现代商务活动为素材,内容与考试联系紧密,除对课文进行详细讲解外,还辅以大量的自测练习、听力练习、对话练习和答案,既适合教学又适合自学,是一套不可多得的最新版本的考试用书。

剑桥商务英语证书考试是一种全新的实用型考试,它为在现实商务活动中所实际使用的英语的人员提供商务英语水平证书。《新编剑桥商务英语学生用书》是旨在为通过BEC考试提供全面有效复习的学生用书。

>>点击查看初级     >>点击查看中级     >>点击查看高级