white orca spotted in Alaska and the one spotted in Russia can not be the same individual:
1) the slight difference in the skin color
2) two sightings are far away
3) the dorsal fins remain the same
professor: it is possible to be the same individual
1) orcas’ skin can change in color season to season due to the growth of algae on the skin
2) different groups of orcas have different life styles:the mammal hunting group: remains near the coast as the passage says, but the fishing hunting group can travel 2000 kilometer in the open ocean.
3) the dorsal fin will not grow when the orcas is 20 years old. So it is inaccurate to estimate the age of the orcas by its dorsal fins.
The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of point that are contrary to....
The first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is that...
According to the professor....differs from the reading in that the reading states.....The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading because ... Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is... The professor claims that... However, the reading states... This point is contradicted by..... Finally, the professor stated that, on the contrary of reading ,.. In other words ,.. This directly contradicts what the reading passage indicates, because...
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to have a dream, even if it is too ambitions than to have a realistic goal.
我们可以 keep ambitious and have a dream in that it drives people on the way to chase a life of higher quality;as well a dream could give people courage to overcome the obstacles with a belief and a faith their dream bestows;having a dream doesn’t equal being unrealistic, realistic goals are set to pave ways for the ultimate goal.
我们也可以接地气地找个小目标,觉得现实更重要的考生可以从目标大, 容易受挫;小目标为我们提供生活保障,这是最基础的生存条件;目标定 得太高会不切实际,反而不利于人们脚踏实地去奋斗等等出发。