to take exercise
- Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports.
- In the evenings we smoked and talked' and never dreamt of going out except for exercise.
- Exercise regularly if you can, play sports, toss a ball around with your family.
- A sedentary person, no matter how busy he is, should take time out for exercise
- a catch; a take; a taking
- take a nap; take a snooze
- take service with
- take a lark with
- Will you take a check?
- The exercise is that difficult!
- morning exercises and setting - up exercises duringthe break
- Exercise stimulates the flow of blood.
- Exercise is good for the health.
- exercising in preparation for strenuous activity.