- The practice can only do good and can do no harm whatsoever.
- Double cropping; sequential cropping: Planting one crop after harvesting another.
- "In doing so the marketer is likely to find out, however, that different buyers have different needs."
- Traditionally, people used to take off their shoes and crush the grapes with their bare feet to bring out the juice.
- The surrogate traditionally gives up all parental rights, though this has been subjected to legal challenge.
- You are on the right track.
- Blue screen process; Dunning Process; self-matting process
- Return to(a former practice or habit)
- It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter
- Can you teach me the drill?
- The athlete is practising casting the discus.
- Practise what you preach.
- I practised operating the controls.
- The wizard uses a magic staff to cast magic.
- That was a truly magic moment.
- A magic spell;enchantment.
- That was a mean trick!
- A modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies.
- get money by dishonest means