best known ;bestknown
- He also knows a lot about one of its most famous inhabitants--the alligator
- Brighton is a leading south coast resort.
- They stayed at several of the island's top tourist spots.
- His apartment was the most famous literary salon in Russia.
- Even one of the most famous athletes in the world has to take a hit.
- The legendary Don Juan of Spain is the most famous lady killer of recorded history.
- The most famous animal is a little bird that cannot fly. It is called a kiwi and It is New Zealand’s national bird.
- The best known Norwegian Sars were 19th-century marine biologists Michael Sars and his son, Georg Ossian Sars
- The most famous exponent of mime
- One of France's most famous sons
- to the best advantage
- Best is cheapest
- Quietness is best
- This is a known fact.
- It is known as chiromancy.
- She is a nationally known writer.